On the outskirts of Victoria Falls, and within Hwange National Park, sits a bespoke lodge atop a hill which boasts one of the best views in Hwange. Merely an hour’s drive from Victoria Falls and refurbished from a bygone era, Nantwich Lodge is a home away from home. Built from the foundations of an old Zimparks outpost, and using as many eco principles as possible, the lodge embodies the very essence of conservation and responsible tourism by re-purposing, preserving and celebrating the natural heritage of the site. Bordering both Hwange National Park and Matetsi National Park, the game viewing is phenomenal, a celebration of what our backyard has to offer.
Hideaways invites Southern African residents, akin to extended family, to share in and experience the intimate comfort of our eco-lodge. When booking exclusive use of the lodge, enjoy a private chef to prepare all your meals: curated by you and served by us. Taking time and taste into your own hands, this self-catered family affair lends itself to the undivided attention of our staff and use of our amenities, with a personal twist: the entire lodge occupied by people you know and love.
Take advantage of our exclusive use special by booking before end of April 2021. Valid for travel until December 2021. See below for the details of your stay.
- USD 55 per person on a self-catering basis, minimum 12 people
- Bring your own food & beverages – no corkage
- Additional guests will be charged USD 30 per person (13 – 18 people)
- Includes a private chef, front of house butler service, housekeeping, exclusive use of the lodge
- Minimum 2 night stay
FULL BOARD OPTION:
- USD 80 per person, minimum 12 people
- Full Board: includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bring your own beverages – no corkage
- Includes chef, front of house butler service, housekeeping, exclusive use of the lodge
- Minimum 2 night stay
BOOK NOW to take advantage of our Nantwich Exclusive Use Special. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp on + 27 (0) 724 903 287.
Terms and conditions:
- Subject to availability
- Booking must be confirmed before end of April 2021
- Valid for SADC residents for travel up to December 2021
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Excludes transfers, park fees, CWF levies, activities, all items of a personal nature
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another special
- Agennts will receive 10% commission on the accommodation rates